Pages

Tuesday 26 December 2017

Why I Should Have The To Vote



I should have the right to
VOTE
Malo e lelei, today I'll be giving you 3 reasons why I should be able to vote.

1. My first reason is I make good decisions. Which could help our country have a good prime minster and government.  

2. My second reason is I hate to wait to be able to do things. Plus I would love to vote so people won't think i'm a little girl any more.

3. My last reason is I want to prove that I can help our country with all kinds of things.

Thank you for reading my 3 reasons why I should be able to vote.

1 comment:

Ellee said...

Hi Malia!

My name is Ellee, I am another part of the Summer Learning Journey Crew that is commenting on your blogs this summer.
Looks like you have made a really awesome start to your activities this summer, great work!

I really enjoyed reading through your reasons for being able to vote! I think your writing is very persuasive and I loved your thoughtful answers. I think it is really impressive that you already are looking to take on more responsibility for your country! (very mature!)

How old do you think the voting age should be?

What do you think about women in Saudi Arabia not being able to vote until 2015? I think that's pretty unfair...

I would be interested to hear what you think!

I hope you have been enjoying the summer break Malia, hopefully we will see you back blogging soon!

Ellee :)

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.