Pages

Wednesday 20 December 2017

In the beginning of (1800-1870)




Today I will give you 3 facts about Maui. My fist fact about Maui is that he is a noble warrior that will always protect his village from anything that comes near it. Also he does not care when people insult him.

My second fact is Maui has powers that again help him protect his village and help him prove to other people that he isn't just a little kid but can help other people.

My last and final fact about Maui is he is known in legends movies and many more which practically makes him famous. Some of Maui's legends are called Maui and the sun,  Maui and the giant fish. 

Does are my 3 facts about Maui comment down below to ask more questions about him.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there Malia, my name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey programme. I am so pleased to see that you have made a great start completing three activities!
Nice job.

I have really enjoyed reading your three facts about Maui.
He was such an admirable person, defending his village and acting so bravely. Thank you for adding a few of his other famous stories too.

Have you ever been fishing? I really liked this story.

Thanks, Billy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.