Pages

Thursday 17 August 2017

Ginger, Brownie and Sleepy My Kittens

Sleepy

I have always wanted to have a kitten in my life but my mum didn't have enough money to buy one. So I didn't really care because if I had or not had a kitten. If I had a kitten I knew it would be hard work looking after a kitten.

It all started when I was about 5 years old I had 3 kittens instead of just 1 kitten. The first kitten was all light brown on the body then dark brown stripes on the body so I called her ginger. The second cat was black and white. It was always sleepy so I called that cat sleepy. The third cat looked exactly like the first cat so I named that cat brownie.

Since my mum didn't have enough money I had to give 2 cats away. I gave away ginger to my auntie Lima and and I gave brownie away to my other auntie Lata. I kept sleepy because she was special to me. Shes special to me because she was black and white and brownie and ginger were the same colour. That's the reason why I kept sleepy. 

I always liked to play with sleepy. I could only play with sleepy sometimes because she was asleep most of the times everyday. At night time sleepy would be playing and i'm asleep. One afternoon when I came back from school my mum told me sleepy had died and she was only a teenager. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They all sounded like wonderful kitties but it was sad that Sleepy had to go. How devastated were you when your mother told you about her?

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.